The following General Terms & Conditions apply to your use of YES and all related properties. You are solely responsible for your conduct, and your content on YES, and compliance with these terms. By registering with us, or using or browsing YES, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms.
The only people who are authorized to create accounts on this site are professionals who understand risk and are willing to bear the consequences.
What You are Promising
You are promising to use YES responsibly and in a professional manner, and to hold us harmless against any damage that may happen to you or your company as a result of your use of YES. Please see our disclaimer.
Other Rights We Have
Users of YES must understand that we have virtually unlimited rights to reject any Investor or Entrepreneur, to delete any content, or to publish any content provided to us by an Entrepreneur or an Investor on YES or in any other medium, including for the purposes of marketing our Service.
As a general member of YES you agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use YES:
* In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
* in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
* to engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
* to make unsolicited offers (in any form) or to make reference to any financial related service (or other) without the explicit consent of the YES organization.
* in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
* in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
* in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
* to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to YES without authorization;
* to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of YES or prevent others from using YES, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to YES, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use YES;
* to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
* to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
* in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
* in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through YES or to users; and
* in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
* “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
* Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
* Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of YES or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of YES for the purposes of automating logins to YES;
* Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from YES – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”;
* Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on YES’s infrastructure;
* Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of YES;
* Use YES as a generic file hosting service;
* Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of YES or for using it for purposes unrelated to YES; and
* Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of YES.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use YES to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these General Terms & Conditions include our service providers and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these General Terms & Conditions